HOW DO I APPLY FOR STARTER COMPANY?
TO APPLY YOU MUST >
- Contact your local program provider to register your interest in the program, confirm your eligibility and obtain the business plan template.
- » Complete the Starter Company application, business plan and entrepreneurship checklist. Click here to obtain a copy of the eligibility and application from and here to s the entrepreneurship checklist.
- » Complete online or in-person training as prescribed by the Small Business Enterprise Centre
- » Submit your completed documents to the program provider
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION REQUIRES THAT YOU >
- Participate in a coaching and training program
- Meet with a local business mentor for duration of the program
- Substantially meet your business plan objectives
- Complete the Business Journal, expense reconciliation, and other reports as required by the Small Business Enterprise Centre