Are you an entrepreneur who is gearing up for a crucial pitch? Do you find yourself in need of expert guidance to create a winning pitch deck that stands out? Join us for Mastering Your Pitch, a workshop tailored to individuals who have little or no experience with pitching but are about to face the challenging task of presenting their business idea.
Whether you’re seeking funding, programs, or opportunities, crafting effective pitch materials are essential to impress and increase your chances of success.
Join us on Wednesday November 8th for a chance to work alongside David Bowden, MaRS Discovery Senior Business Advisor, and take the steps to creating a well-crafted business pitch. You’ll spend the day with other entrepreneurs learning tips and tricks with an opportunity to prepare, practice and present your pitch and receive live-action feedback, support and kudos. Get ready to make an impact.
Enjoy a locally catered lunch and light refreshments/snacks throughout the day.
What you’ll take away:
• Learn how to align your pitch with the specific needs of desired funding, program or opportunity
• You’ll learn how to bring clarity and succinctness to your story, presenting your ideas with confidence and impact.
• We will guide you through the process of crafting and delivering a compelling 3-minute pitch while receiving real-time feedback
• Identify the key elements of your business model that are essential to a winning pitch
• Gain practical tips and strategies to boost your delivery skills, ensuring you pitch like a seasoned professional.
Who should attend:
• Founders seeking to refine their pitch
• Existing businesses run by curios and progressive operators
• Business owners with a vision/plan for growth in the mid term
Location: Collingwood Public Library – 55 St. Marie Street Collingwood, Community Rooms B/C – third floor
Time: 9:30am – 3:30pm (Lunch, snacks, and refreshments included)
This event is presented to you by the South Georgian Bay Small Business Enterprise Centre and the Georgian College Henry Bernick Entrepreneurship Centre. Thank you to our fabulous sponsors, Community Futures South Georgian Bay, and the GB Accelerator.