Podcasts give listeners the freedom to choose what they want to listen to and when. They can hit play, rewind, pause or fast-forward through episodes based on their preferences and consume elements of your business in a fun, engaging and stimulating way. Dr. Melissa Longo, Co-owner of SaltWater Creative Space and Production studio and podcast professional, will be spending the morning discussing how you can get started with minimal budget and gear, and how to build a series of episodes that reflect your brand and story.
The workshop will cover:
· Why podcasting is still a great, growing medium to share the message of your business
· How to get creative on what you want to share and build a show that reflects your brand
· Manageable ways to produce a podcast, and how to get started whether you have a large or small budget
· The most common mistakes that are often made, and how to avoid them
· Setting metrics and goals that are realistic to assess your reach and success
· Marketing a podcast efficiently to increase your exposure
When: Wednesday November 29, 2023 – 9am – 12pm
Where: 637 Hurontario St Suite 300, Collingwood, ON L9Y 2N6
Investment: $5 – coffee, tea and pastries will be included.
Parking: There is minimal parking at SaltWater as it is a shared building. We recommend carpooling or finding alternative parking spaces via side streets ahead of time.
Grab your spot: https://podcasting-101.eventbrite.ca