The importance of understanding the life you want post-business, and how that can guide your business growth while positioning you (and your business) for a successful exit.
Over 70% of private businesses put up for sale don’t sell, and when they do 75% of owners deeply regret the decision within 12 months. It’s not an issue of money – it’s driven by the preparation business owners aren’t doing, and the questions they aren’t asking.
Join us for a 2.5 hour workshop where we’ll explore the hidden challenges in selling a business and the changes you can make now – even if selling is decades away.
– The conventional path to an exit and the risks that come with it
– You don’t just own a business, you are a business owner
– How you can adjust your thinking and view of what an exit means
– Changes to make now that will position you for exit while accelerating growth
Location: L.E. Shore Memorial Library in Thornbury Ontario
Date + Time: Tuesday September 26, 2023
9am – 9:30am – coffee networker
9:30am – 12pm – workshop component
Who should attend:
– If you’ve ever considered that someday you may want to sell your business, this workshop is right for you
– If you’ve ever wondered if you were doing things that are likely to add value to your business, this workshop is for you